Sunday, 1 July 2012

How to BLING out your Old Boring Oversized Earrings

revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
Hey Lovely Peeps!  I have a confession to make.  I confess, I'm a Bling FREAK and drawn to anything that Sparkles & Shimmers. I Love Emoticons BLING BLING! My BFF calls me a raccoon because I am drawn to sparkly things.  Hey! Raccoons are cute okay. :D Alright, enough about my craziness, confess away.  Now, I am going to show you how to Bling out your Old Boring Oversized earrings.

Let's Rock 'N' Roll!

Step 1 : Materials


revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
  • A pair of boring earrings

    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    • Stick-On Rhinestones

    Step 2 : Sticking Process


    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com


    Stick the Rhinestones in the desired spot, beautify your earrings as much as possible and make it unique.

    Step 3 : When you are finished sticking

    Stroke your fingers over the Rhinestones to make sure they don't fall, if they do, replace them.

    Step 4 : The Result


    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    You are ready to ROCK it to your next Partey!

    Girl blowing kiss

    Happy Bling Bling!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Be sure to leave your name and website for me to follow back :)